ELCOVISION 10 3D Photogrammetry, Surveying Software
Fully automatic generation of highly detailed, almost noise-free point clouds from images
Generate high precision and highly detailed 3D models nd point clouds in almost laser scan quality from images of normal cameras or drones automatically.
Since its market launch in 1986 as the world's first 3D photogrammetry system for PCs, ELCOVISION 10 has presented many groundbreaking innovations in the automatic 3D modelling and point cloud generating market.
Even with surfaces that are almost homogeneous in color, even the smallest textural differences on the object are sufficient to produce almost noise-free 3D point clouds. Now you can even model difficult areas such as interiors or vehicles in 3D
- Automatic camera calibration and image orientation
- Use images from multiple cameras in one project. DSLR cameras, drone images, even cellphone images
- Generate dense point clouds faster and easier than other software packages
- Use images taken with a normal or a fisheye lens
- If you are using a stereo camera such as the Leica BLK3D, you will automatically have a correctly scaled and orientated photo block
- If you use calibrated cameras, the point accuracies will be 2-4 times better. The highest accuracies are achieved with calibrated fixed focal length lenses
- At natural points ELCOVISON 10 achieves accuracies of up to 0.7*[pixel size at object]. If points are additionally signalled with ELCOVISON 10 Targets, you will achieve point accuracies of up to 0.01*[pixel size on object]
- You own the software. NO annual subscription fees, optional reasonably priced annual maintenance and support update fee
- CAD Plugins for AutoCAD and BricsCAD for seamless integration of Elcovision 10 use in your CAD program