LIZQ360 3D VIRTUAL
One system can be used for reality capture and 3D modelling in many application areas, including public safety, critical infrastructure, architecture, construction, preservation and more.
- Preserve the scene in time
- Quickly and accurately document the scene in great detail
- Reduce the number of people entering the scene and share scene details fast
- Reduce the risk of contaminating the scene, maintain evidence integrity
- Save time, costs, release the scene faster
TRAFFIC, AIR, RAIL , INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT AND DISASTER SCENES
- Open roads and rail lines faster
- Capture large areas in detail
- Include UAV, air, ground images to create a more complete and detailed 3D model
- Use the detailed information for the planning and analysis of road, rail, structural and systems conditions for future accident reduction and mitigation
FIRE AND ARSON SCENES
- Compact and lightweight hardware make it easy to use in tight spaces amid structural damage
- Fast capture times means less time and exposure to risks
- Full HDR captures allow for detailed capture with little or no external lighting in blackend and dark environments
- Capture inverted in tight spaces
HOMELAND SECURITY, SCHOOLS, AIRPORTS, SEA PORTS, PRISONS, INFRASTRUCTTURE MAPPING
- Create a digital map and virtual tour of your critical infrastructure
- For first responders, training, security planning, incident response, insurers, risk assessment
- Enhanced report and recovery process
- Speed up design changes, construction and reconstruction projects
COURTROOM, BRIEFING OR INQUIRY PRESENTATIONS
- No need to bring a jury to a scene, bring the scene to the jury.
- Visually present the scene, time lines of events, evidentiary details
- Securely publish the details for sharing with other stakeholders who can securely access the information via Windows Media Player
MAJOR EVENT POLICING AND SECURITY PLANNING
- Effective, user friendly tool for training, planning, risk assessment
- Virtual plans can be accessed with multiple devices, such as laptops, tablets, smartphones over your secure networks showing real time updates
ARCHITECTURAL, ARCHEOLOGICAL, CULTURAL & HISTORICAL SITE PRESERVATION
Capture unprecedented detail even in confined spaces and low light conditions. Use the images to create a dense point cloud. Ideal for posterity and restoration purposes.
One system provides the ability for reality capture and 3D modelling.